STORSTUGAN

STORSTUGAN

4+2 Beds

Open fireplace

Storstugan


The cottage was originaly from Harabacken in Skattungbyn but was moved in 1932 by Finn Anders Hansson, it was then called Finngården. The decor such as the door, the corner cabinet and the bunk bed are original. Here the living room is equipped 

with a fireplace. The cottage also has a kitchen area with fridge and freezer, bench stove as well as a sink. Under the stairs there is a toilet and upstairs are the bedrooms